The Gorilla Safari – 003
The Itinerary Plan:
Day 1: Entebbe – Bwindi
We will leave in the morning and drive to Mbarara via Masaka for our first stop over at Equator crossing for snacks and photography and also a well deserved lunch break. We will later continue to Bwindi. This is the lushest highland rain forest on earth, filled with primates and exotic birds, valleys, hilltops and papyrus swamps. The afternoon is spent on a foot safari around the local communities living around the park. Meals and overnight at the lodge.
Day 2: Gorilla Trekking Bwindi
Begin the day with breakfast ready for trekking, which begins at 8:00 a.m after a briefing from the UWA staff. The guides will lead you inside the jungle to see the shy primates for a group you have been booked for. The tracking may take between 2 and 6 hours but its well worth the effort. Return late in the afternoon for dinner and the night at the lodge.
Day 3: Bwindi – Entebbe
We will leave in the morning for a drive back to Entebbe as we stop for lunch en route. Our arrival will be in the late afternoon in good time for your flight home.
· Transport on custom made 8 seater tour van ideal for game viewing and photography
· Full board accommodation whilst on safari
· Accommodation in double/triple room
· All park entrance fees to include government taxes
· Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
· All game drives as detailed in the itinerary
· Start and end in Entebbe.
· Personalized service
· International flights
· Items of a personal nature
· Gorilla trekking permits
· Hotel accommodations before and after the safari
Time allowed to free: 7 day