Asembo With Passion – 001
Address : Asembo Bay, Kenya Duration : 5 days (approx.)
The Itinerary Plan:
In many communities of Kenya when a husband dies, widow looses everything, not only the man she loved but her home, possessions, dignity, her freedom and place in society.
For too long the plight of the widows has been a forgotten secret. In Kenya we already have a shocking discrimination and suffering that takes place in our villages.
We rarely hear about widows, they have no voice. We do not hear about the children that have to earn their monies on the streets or factories where they are exploited and abused.
That is why Nappet encourages and connect volunteers with widow groups with Kenyan villages to help in empowering them. Widows that live with their children in bad structures are helped to built decent houses where children can stay in better living conditions.
· Transport on custom made 8 seater tour van ideal for game viewing and photography
· Full home stay accommodation
· Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
· Complimentary return airport transfers
· Start and end in Nairobi.
· Personalized service
· International flights
· Items of a personal nature
· Any other extras not detailed in
· Hotel accommodations before and after the safari
Allowed Cancellation: Yes
Time allowed to free: 7 day