Amboseli Safari -004
The Itinerary Plan:
Day 1: Nairobi – Amboseli
Leave Nairobi for Amboseli national park for about 4 hours of leisurely drive. Check in at the gate and have a short game drive towards your camp the Kibo Safari Camp. Check in and have your lunch and after relax at the pool side or have a swim or even taking photos of Mount Kilimanjaro which is very near. At 1600 hrs start your game drive in the small but great park known for its huge or giant elephants and other wildlife species, birds and the acacias which make most of the vegetation here on some areas. Drive back to the camp for bonfire before and after dinner and eventual overnight.
Day 2: Amboseli – Nairobi
Have an early tea/coffee (NOT BREAKFAST) after which you depart for an early morning game drive. This is the best time that the predators are mostly on hunting spree as the the grazers are still surprised by a new dawn. The Kilimanjaro also is often very clear in the early mornings and we may be lucky to make our own post cards by getting best shots with our cameras when the elephant herds are descending back to the park from the mountain slopes. Drive back to the Camp for your fully breakfast and after, depart for Nairobi but with a game en route on your way out. Arrive in Nairobi in the afternoon and be transferred to your hotel/airport.
· Transport on custom made 8 seater tour van ideal for game viewing and photography
· Full board accommodation whilst on safari
· Accommodation in double/triple room
· All park entrance fees to include government taxes
· Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
· All game drives as detailed in the itinerary
· Complimentary return airport transfers
· Start and end in Nairobi.
· Personalized service
· International flights
· Items of a personal nature
· Any other extras not detailed in
· Hotel accommodations before and after the safari
Time allowed to free: Day of arrival (6 pm)